- June 2018Press Release: KromaTiD Presenting at the 2018 American Cytogenomics Conference
Press Release: KromaTiD Joins NIST Genome Editing Consortium
- June 2017Press Release: KromaTiD Announces Closing of Series A Round
- January 2017
- October 2016KromaTiD now provides dGH Chromatid Paints for model species! Mouse and Canine chromatid paints now available for use in translational medicine applications. Or design targeted dGH probes to fit your research needs.
- August 2016
- September 2015
- July 2015
- February 2015Press Release: KromaTiD Appoints tebu-bio as European Distributor
- January 2014US Patent 8,629,262, KromaTiD’s second patent was issued January 14, 2014. The patent describes kits using proprietary dGH™ technology and is entitled, ‘Detection of Chromosomal Inversions Using Non-Repetitive Nucleic Acid Probes’
- October 2013Press Release: KromaTiD launches new dGH line of genetic mutation discovery tools.
KromaTiD exhibited at the 2013 ASHG conference October 22-26.
Dr. Andrew Ray, KromaTiD’s Research Head, presented a paper titled “Directional Genomic Hybridization: An Improved Biomarker for Radiation Exposure” at the 2013 ASHG conference. View Abstract Here
- September 2012KromaTiD secured a new research and development grant from NASA supporting the development of biodosimetry assays
- January 2010
- January 2009KromaTiD received Phase 1 NASA SBIR grant for development of novel technology