- KromaTiD now provides dGH Chromatid Paints for model species! Mouse and Canine chromatid paints now available for use in translational medicine applications. Or design targeted dGH probes to fit your research needs.
- Press Release: KromaTiD Appoints tebu-bio as European Distributor
- Press Release: KromaTiD™ announces the appointment of Alex Vodenlich as CEO
- US Patent 8,629,262, KromaTiD’s second patent was issued January 14, 2014. The patent describes kits using proprietary dGH™ technology and is entitled, ‘Detection of Chromosomal Inversions Using Non-Repetitive Nucleic Acid Probes’
- KromaTiD exhibited at the 2013 ASHG conference October 22-26.
- Dr. Andrew Ray, KromaTiD’s Research Head, presented a paper titled “Directional Genomic Hybridization: An Improved Biomarker for Radiation Exposure” at the 2013 ASHG conference. View Abstract Here
- KromaTiD highlighted in news article on the Simons Foundation Autism Research Initiative webpage
- KromaTiD secured a new research and development grant from NASA supporting the development of biodosimetry assays
- Press Release: KromaTiD makes strides in chromosome analysis
- Invited participant Arizona BioIndustry Association Company Showcase BIOZONA
- CSU Cancer Supercluster fosters new bioscience business
- KromaTiD received Phase 1 NASA SBIR grant for development of novel technology