KromaTiD Inc., a commercial phase biotechnology company located in Longmont, CO is seeking a Process and Automation Engineer.
Key job responsibilities:
- Analysis and improvement of production processes, including laboratory automation, image acquisition and analysis, and supporting software systems.
- Assessment of manual laboratory operations for reliability and improvements to yield, cycle time, and capacity.
- Validation of production processes, and documentation related to validation activities
- Process documentation, including SOPs and Batch Records
Additional duties may include:
- Assisting other laboratory personnel as needed
- Scoring cytogenetic aberrations using epifluorescence microscopy and image files.
- S. in Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience related to laboratory or manufacturing operations
- Experience with robotics or similar automated workstations and laboratory equipment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while achieving scheduled results
- Experience with qualification and validation of equipment and/or processes
- Compliance with laboratory and scientific documentation requirements
- Strong organizational skills within a laboratory team
- Experience with Python programming language
- Work experience in a regulated industry
- Prior work with machine learning and/or artificial intelligence algorithms
- Microscopy experience is highly desirable
- Experience with microbiology processes and assays such as cell culture, FISH, Western Blot, PCR
- Experience with R programming and statistical analyses, including regression modeling and principle component analysis